Friday, September 17, 2010

So Fast

It really seems like yesterday that Stella was a helpless baby who cooed, drooled, smiled and slept the day away. A few highlights from the last couple weeks show that Stella is really growing up.

1. She can climb up the stairs and go down the slide at the Midway playground all by herself.
2. Uh-oh, followed shortly by baby and duck were her first words (still the only ones I can make out).
3. Though she still doesn't really have any, she knows where her hair should be.

I don't want to have one of those mommy vomit blogs, but sometimes I can't help it. I mean, could she be any cuter?

2 comments:

Anna said...

Nope, I really don't think she could be any cuter.

shayna said...

Well I think Stella is the cutest puking baby I've ever seen. I'm really liking the no hair look; she totally pulls it off well.