Sunday, February 10, 2013

Dance

Stella started taking dance this year . She is in a class called creative movement. was hoping for a hippie teacher and colored scarves waved to the beat of a bongo. But this is Heber after all. It would be more aptly named, intro to ballet for little tiny girls in pink tights. When I went to sign her up, the registrar told me she would need to wear her hair in a bun for class. Hmmm...we might not have a bun, but her hair will not be in her eyes, I told her. 

Stella has a lovely teacher named Miss Jamie who is amazing with a fickle group of three year old cuties. Stella loves it, even though she sometimes makes me walk her into the teacher and hangs on my legs and tells me I have to stay and watch. As soon as she starts class she forgets all about me and Axel waiting (or admittedly sometimes not waiting) in the hall. She was in a performance on the big stage before the nutcracker. Suzie Snowflake. She did a great job and loved it (though I had to pass her off into her teachers arms before she would let me leave backstage. She keeps asking when she gets to do another performance on the big stage.








1 comment:

shayna said...

I love that first picture of her, with her Harry Potter glasses. She looks so mischievous.