Friday, January 1, 2010

Football

So is it just me, or is there anyone else out there that thinks watching football on TV is boring? It seems that all too frequently holiday hangouts turn into game after game of head-bashing, body-smashing, bone-crunching testosterone fueled, ball-flinging, brain-boring physical combat-TV-daze watching. Where I could find hundreds of preferable alternatives courtesy of the satellite, football is the only thing that seems to be playing on the screen. And it seems that I am outnumbered. At least tonight. Maybe for the new year I should resolve to embrace the game...or maybe not.

BORING









things that are more exciting than football...
getting my teeth drilled by the dentist
memorizing the dictionary
high council talks
history by coach blackham
counting sheep
etc...

1 comment:

monica said...

Cool blog.

I'd have to agree on many things:
1. I hate football, I'd rather watch CSPAN.
2. Calder (AKA "Uncle Mouse") has true guts for gross things.
3. I'm glad you grew a "Stella"
4. I'm glad your tumor is gone.
5. You are cool.